At Players' Post, we exist to help you, the athlete, become a better publisher.
We do this with our platform that enables you to access content that was previously off-limits or difficult to access, such as Getty Images' worldwide library of sports photography or media streams from your connections (for example photo or video highlights of you in competition). It also allows you to manage social media obligations with your commercial partners in a fast and easy way.
There are a few simple steps to get you set-up with Players' Post:
- You should have received an email inviting you to join Players' Post. Click on the link in the email, authenticate your account using the 6-digit code in the email and create a password.
- From here, download the app from the App Store (for iPhone users) or the Google Play Store (Android users).
- Once installed, open the Players' Post app and log in using your email and the password you created.
- You will then be prompted to link your social media accounts. This enables you to publish to your social media accounts instantly from the Players' Post app. To link these accounts you must have the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram apps on your phone and be logged in. You must also have a Facebook fan page - the app does not post to personal Facebook pages. You also need to know your Instagram username and password.
- Once this is done select Next and you will be taken to the Players' Post dashboard and will be all set-up to start using Players' Post!