The Players' Post Console enables partners of athletes to more effectively leverage their social media channels through content.
Whether you are a federation, team, event or sponsor, you can:
- Connect with your athletes.
- Provide them controlled access to your media streams of rights-approved content for their social publishing.
- Send them curated social media posts (in the form of requests) that they can share at the push of a button.
- Request them to create content to provide back to you.
There are a few simple steps to get you set-up on the Players' Post Console.
- You will receive an email from Players' Post and your organisation inviting you to activate your account. Click on the link in the email, authenticate your account using the 6-digit code given in the email, create a password and login to the Players' Post Management Console.
- Connect your personal social accounts from the Settings tab in the main menu. This is not used to post to any of your social pages - it's simply necessary in order to integrate Players' Post with the social platforms to correctly tag pages in requests.
- You can add other users from within your organisation. To add another user, simply select Add User in the Entity Details contained within the Settings section and fill in the required details. You can either assign them the role of an Admin or a User. Admins have complete access to all functionality within the console. Users are limited to adding content to media streams, creating requests, and inviting athletes to connect.
- The final step in setting up your console is to invite your athletes to connect. To connect with your athletes, select Invite Connection from the Network section of the console dashboard and fill in your athlete's details. If the athlete is already on the Players' Post platform, they will receive a connection invitation in their Players' Post app. If they are not on the Players' Post platform, they will receive an email with instructions on how to join. It's a simple process that takes no more than a few minutes.
You are now set-up to connect with your athletes and begin sending them content to share.