The process for Partners to set-up a media stream is a simple one:
- In your Console Dashboard, select Media from the main menu.
- To add content to your media stream, you simply select Upload New Media from the Action Menu and upload the desired files. There is no limit to the number of media files you can upload.
- When you upload a media file, you will be asked to provide a title as well as details such as a description, credit, date taken and keywords. The title is the minimum amount of information required to upload a file. If you want to replicate the inputted details (excluding tagged athletes) check the tick box titled 'Duplicate details & tagged connections for all the new media'
- You will also be asked to add any hashtags and @mentions you want to be published with those pieces of media by your athletes on social. From the Players' Post app, athletes simply tap on these suggested hashtags and @mentions to include them in their share text.
- Beneath the preview of the media, you will also see the option to Tag Connections. Here, you can tag the athletes featured in the photo/video. By tagging your network connections in your content, this will send a push notification on the Players' Post app to that athlete to make them aware they have been tagged into content within your media stream. Tagging also ensures that content is visible to the athlete in your media stream.
- When you click save & close these media files will then instantly publish to your Media Stream. You can view and edit the files in your Media Stream by going to your console homepage and going into the Media Stream.