A request refers to media (ie an image or a video clip) that has been sent to you for you to share to your social media channels. Requests may be sent from any connection you have such as your team, manager or a sponsor. Only your connections can send you requests and you have the ability to approve or deny requests that are sent to you.
Articles in this section
- What is a request?
- How do I access my requests?
- I've received a 'create content request'. What am I being asked to do?
- Permissions (who is the publisher - athlete or agent?)
- I’ve reviewed the request and am happy with it, how do I share it?
- I’m not happy with the request, how do I reject it?
- I want to post to one social media channel (ie Facebook) but not all of them. How do I do this?
- I want to change the suggested caption for the post - can I do this?
- When I am editing the caption, can I tag other pages? What about hashtags?
- I have a social media manager however I want to be the one who shares the post to my social media channels. How will this work?