Sharing a request is a very simple process. Once you have reviewed the media and are happy with it, you select the social media channels you wish to publish to and press ‘Share’.
Articles in this section
- What is a request?
- How do I access my requests?
- I've received a 'create content request'. What am I being asked to do?
- Permissions (who is the publisher - athlete or agent?)
- I’ve reviewed the request and am happy with it, how do I share it?
- I’m not happy with the request, how do I reject it?
- I want to post to one social media channel (ie Facebook) but not all of them. How do I do this?
- I want to change the suggested caption for the post - can I do this?
- When I am editing the caption, can I tag other pages? What about hashtags?
- I have a social media manager however I want to be the one who shares the post to my social media channels. How will this work?