To assign a social media manager to an athlete, simply go into the Network section of the console, click on the athlete’s name and you will be taken to a page containing the athlete’s recent activity. You will also see the publishing setting for the athlete and which Agent is managing their account. You can alter this by clicking on Change and reassigning another Agent to their account.
Articles in this section
- What is the purpose of the ‘Your Athletes’ section?
- How do I change the publishing settings of one of my athletes?
- How do I assign a social media manager to one of my athletes?
- I am a social media manager who manages all aspects of my athlete’s social media presence. My athlete doesn’t need to see the request. How will this work?
- I am a social media manager who wants my athlete’s approval before I share a request to their social media channels. How will this work?
- I am a social media manager who wants to authorise a request but my athlete will do the final sharing. How will this work?