Before you tap Share, you are given the option of de-selecting social media channels. If you wish to share to some social media channels but not others, simply de-select the one/s you don’t wish to share to by tapping on the button next to the icon. It will then switch to off.
Articles in this section
- What is a request?
- How do I access my requests?
- I've received a 'create content request'. What am I being asked to do?
- Permissions (who is the publisher - athlete or agent?)
- I’ve reviewed the request and am happy with it, how do I share it?
- I’m not happy with the request, how do I reject it?
- I want to post to one social media channel (ie Facebook) but not all of them. How do I do this?
- I want to change the suggested caption for the post - can I do this?
- When I am editing the caption, can I tag other pages? What about hashtags?
- I have a social media manager however I want to be the one who shares the post to my social media channels. How will this work?