If a scheduled request has been sent or approved by the athlete you may still cancel it or change the date or time of the post. You can do this by clicking on the relevant Campaign from the Campaigns section, click on Active requests, select the Request you want to change and then from the Actions bar select Change Schedule Date. If the athlete has already approved the request, the athlete will then receive a notification on the app that the scheduling has changed.
Articles in this section
- What is a request?
- Creating a request from your Media Stream
- Selecting the media you want to send
- Choosing the recipients
- What is the difference between a ‘share post’ and a ‘scheduled post’?
- Social media captions and tagging
- Sending a message alongside my request
- I sent a request but I want to cancel it. How do I do this?
- Can I cancel or edit the date/time of a Scheduled Post?